Bring a party of 15-40 to the Village!
Have you ever wanted your family, church, or community organization to experience a change of pace? Throughout the year, Holden welcomes visitor groups of all ages to experience new rhythms of living. However you choose to spend your time, you will find rest and renewal in the Village.
GROUP VISIT REQUIREMENTS
- Between November 1 – April 30, a group must consist of 15-24 people.
- Between May 1 – October 31, a group must consist of 15-40 people.
- A group must stay a minimum of 4 nights (before December 31, 2021) or a minimum of 5 nights (after January 1, 2022).
- ALL MEMBERS of a group must arrive and depart on the same days
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 is required for all group members in age groups eligible to be vaccinated (Currently, this includes all guests ages 12 years old and up.)
- A group must be led by one designated organizer who will handle all reservations, correspondence, and financial arrangements
- For youth groups: unfortunately, we cannot accommodate youth groups at the peak of our Summer Season (June 10–September 1), but we would love to have you in the spring, fall, or during school breaks!
- A maximum number of rooms will be assigned based on the number of people in your group (1 room for every 2 people, with no more than 2 single rooms allowed per group). Any rooms not needed by the group will be released to be available to other guests.
WHEN TO REGISTER
VISITOR GROUPS may register now for visits between September 5 – October 31, 2021. Group registration for November 1, 2021 - January 2, 2022 will open on October 4, 2021 at 8:00am Pacific Time, with the same rates and other features as listed below. Once group registration is open, group organizers can continue to submit group applications throughout this time period.
Transport Days through January 1, 2022: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
Holden Village will be closed to guests from November 1 - 6 and from November 29 - December 5, 2021. Guests may depart on November 1st or arrive on November 7th, and may depart on November 29th or arrive on December 5th.
Group Registration for May 1, 2022 to January 1, 2023 will open on December 6, 2021. Rates to be announced.
September 5, 2021- January 2, 2022
|Length of Stay||Adult (18+)||Children (Ages 4-17)||Children 3 and under|
*One person per group (usually the designated organizer) may stay in the Village free of charge. This discount can be shared with the entire group and applied to the total group fee.
**The maximum family rate for 6 nights is $1,848. (Two parents & own children 17 & under). The maximum single-parent family rate for 6 nights is $1,260. (One parent & own children 17 & under.)
How to Register
To register as a group and receive the group discount, a designated organizer must complete the Group Application Form and submit a $250 deposit. Applications may be mailed or emailed to the Registrar and deposits can be mailed or paid online using a credit card. Once the application and deposit are received, the Registrar will walk the group organizer through the rest of the reservation process.
WITHIN 30 DAYS AFTER APPLICATION IS RECEIVED BY HOLDEN
The Registrar will inform you if your reservation request can be accepted. You will receive the group contract and roster sheet. Please review these documents. If your reservation request is not accepted, your $250 deposit will be returned.
WITHIN 30 DAYS AFTER CONTRACT IS RECEIVED BY YOUR GROUP ORGANIZER
The group contract, complete roster, and an additional deposit of the first night's lodging in one payment are due.
All Holden Village guests in age groups eligible to receive vaccination are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before arrival (including completion of the two-week waiting period after full vaccination). Currently, this includes all guests ages 12 years old and up.
COMMUNITY HEALTH PROTOCOLS AND PRACTICES
The staff community that has been serving at Holden Village during the pandemic closure has diligently maintained a safe and healthy community. We invite you to join in this practice of mutuality, care, and wellness. Learn more about what Holden Village will be doing to keep you safe. Read more on our Community Health Protocols and Practices page.