October 4 – 8, 2023
Holden Village’s biggest annual fundraiser event is back for the fourth year! The all online silent auction helps keep the daily operations and programs of the Village running.
Whether you live close by or far away, whether you’ve recently visited or it has been a long time or you have never visited Holden, YOU can feel connected to the Village by participating in the Jubilee Auction. Thank you for sustaining Holden Village’s operations and expanding welcome to those who have yet to visit.
All proceeds support Holden Village, so you can enjoy bidding on fun items and experiences for yourself or as gifts, all while sustaining Holden’s mission.
Did you know that guest fees only cover 60% of the cost to operate the Village? It’s expensive to run a remote mountain village and all the activities that happen here! We rely on donations to help make up the difference and support Holden’s mission.
When you bid on delightfully unique items and experiences offered by the extended Holden community, your donation helps provide:
- Sessions with expert teaching faculty on topics including ecology, art, justice, theology, music, and more!
- Supplies for the Art Studios
- Outdoor gear for the Hike Haus
- Stipends, salaries, benefits, and/or room and board for the staff who keep the Village running
- Ingredients for delicious home cooked meals from the Holden Kitchen
- Candles, bulletins, and worship supplies
- Maintenance for the fleet of vehicles that transport visitors to and from the boat dock
- Bedding, towels, and pillows for a comfy and cozy stay
- Laundry, and cleaning supplies
- Ice cream for the Snack Bar
- And SO much more!
The Jubilee Auction gives you the opportunity to donate to specific needs or projects:
Spread the Word
Tell your friends and family about the Jubilee Auction. Please share the following resources with your faith community and your network!
Questions? Email Callie at firstname.lastname@example.org