Last year, our first Online Jubilee Auction was so successful – we are excited to host a second one this October 6-10! All proceeds will support Holden Village and its programs. Mark your calendar now, and prepare to bid on some amazing items and experiences you won’t find anywhere else including:
- Vacation homes/timeshares for a week or long weekend
- Art – pottery, watercolor, acrylic, woodcarving, weaving
- Handcrafted items that symbolize or reflect Holden Village
- Local business baskets
- Tickets to sporting events, performances, theaters, concerts
- Hosted dinners
- Date night packages
- Family oriented outdoor adventures: snowshoeing, skiing, golf
- Wine, beer, cider, whiskey tastings and tours
- Coffee & Conversation with past teaching faculty or board member
If you are interested in donating an item/experience, please contact: email@example.com or 509-903-8756.
Spread the Word
Be sure to tell your friends and family about this opportunity to support Holden Village!
Let your congregation know by emailing your church administrative assistant and asking to share this announcement in your bulletin or email newsletter.
Online Silent Auction How-To
If this is your first time participating in an online silent auction – have no fear! This guide is here to help you create an account, browse items, and place a bid.