Last year, our first Online Jubilee Auction was so successful – we are excited to host a second one this October 6-10! All proceeds will support Holden Village and its programs. Register to bid on some amazing items and experiences you won’t find anywhere else including:
- Vacation homes/timeshares for a week or long weekend
- Art – pottery, watercolor, acrylic, woodcarving, weaving
- Handcrafted items that symbolize or reflect Holden Village
- Local business baskets
- Tickets to sporting events, performances, theaters, concerts
- Hosted dinners
- Family-oriented outdoor adventures
- Dinner with Marty Haugen
- Photographs of your favorite Holden Village scenes
"Good Courage" Organic Farm Stay
In addition to bidding opportunities, make sure to consider supporting our 3 different “Fund-A-Need” initiatives:
1. Access Fund: ($10,000 goal!) By donating to this fund, you help support efforts that may include:
- Free and reduced price visits for underrepresented communities
- Travel assistance to help cover costs for new volunteers/staff to move to the Village
- Teaching faculty honoraria to help attract and make it possible for a more diverse faculty to participate
Double your impact! Every dollar you give to the Access Fund will be matched, up to $10,000, thanks to a matching gift given in memory of Carol Klippstein, whose Holden experience continues to ripple outward.
2. Arts & Music: ($15,000 goal!) Help us buy new instruments & build a pottery kiln!
Double your impact! Every dollar you give to the Arts & Music Fund will be matched, up to $15,000, thanks to a matching gift given in memory of Carol Klippstein, whose Holden experience continues to ripple outward.
3. New Worship Hymnals: ($5,000 goal!) Help source new worship resources including “All Creation Sings!”
Be sure to check out the online Jubilee Auction website for more detailed information about each Fund-A-Need!
Your gifts are what will sustain the Village for years to come. Thank you for joining us as we strive to cultivate a more just, sustainable, and compassionate world.
The Holden Jubilee Auction will begin at 8:00AM (Pacific Time) on Wednesday, October 6 and close at 7:00PM (Pacific Time) on Sunday, October 10, 2021.
Questions? Contact email@example.com or call 509-903-8756.
Spread the Word
Be sure to tell your friends and family about this opportunity to support Holden Village!
Let your congregation know by emailing your church administrative assistant and asking to share this announcement in your bulletin or email newsletter.
Online Silent Auction How-To
If this is your first time participating in an online silent auction – have no fear! This guide is here to help you create an account, browse items, and place a bid.