A Village Renewed
SUPPORT HOLDEN THROUGH THE SEASONS
Throughout our history, Holden Village has depended on both the hard work of volunteers and the generous financial support of thousands of individuals who share our passion for this ‘place apart.’ Not only does your support have an immediate impact on the Holden community, it also sets the stage for all those who have yet to come to Holden Village.
Your ongoing stewardship sustains this place of education and renewal for all people.
How Your Gift Helps
YOUR GIFT SUPPORTS:
• Invigorating discussions with expert teaching faculty and sessions with visiting musicians and artists
• Top-notch programming such as Women's Retreat, May Youth Weekends, and more!
• Materials for our Art Studios and equipment for the Hike Haus
• Comfortable beds for hundreds of Villagers each week
• January term programming for college students
• Opportunities for volunteers, guests, and all those who have yet to experience Holden Village!
WAYS TO DONATE
OR BY MAIL
Help us prepare for another vibrant summer guest season by donating today.
HC 0 Box 2
Chelan, WA 98816-9769
BECOME A SUSTAINING MEMBER
By setting up a monthly or annual gift, you can help sustain Holden Village for generations to come.
Are you a member of Thrivent Federal Credit Union? If so, you can support Holden through the Thrivent Choice® and/or Simply Giving® programs. LEARN MORE
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
There are many ways to support Holden Village. Whether you are giving gifts of stock, donating an in-kind gift such as a Holden quilt, or remembering Holden in your will, you are playing a vital role in the Holden community.
We would love to hear from you!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Jennifer Wolbrecht, Director of Development and Outreach, and Anne Gintz, Director of Annual Giving and Community Engagement, at email@example.com.
Holden Village is a 501(c)(3) organization and your donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
No goods or services will be received in exchange for your donation.