This position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed by people in this category. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required of people in these positions.
This position is open in Summer 2024. The HR/Staff & Volunteer Leads assist the Human Resources Manager with recruitment, making work assignments, coordinating employee and volunteer staff, orientations, integrating volunteers into the Village community, benefit plan administration, processing applications, conducting interviews, administering HR and Village processes, and legal compliance related to volunteer and employee staff management.
(principal duties and responsibilities; such as categories supported, staff size, volume managed, etc)
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Relating to Staff
Other Administrative Duties
(position specifications; such as knowledge/education, skills, problem solving/decision making, risk/bottom line results, management responsibility – people and functions)
Specific knowledge and skills include but are not limited to the following:
(particular knowledge/skills related to client and/or agency needs)
As an Employee, you are eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
• $1650/month stipend
• Food (three meals/day)
• Housing, utilities, internet access
• Free parking at Fields Point
• Health insurance (medical, dental and vision)
• Basic life insurance
• Life Flight membership (emergency helicopter transportation based on medical need)
• Simple IRA account
• 42 “out” days per year
• 14 one-way boat tickets per year
• 21 friends & family days and 21 half-price friends & family days per year
• Completion bonus and health insurance grace period upon completion of term, equivalent to the length of term.
• Access to amazing hiking opportunities, community events, teaching sessions, art studios and other educational opportunities!