Have you ever wanted your family, church, or community organization to experience a change of pace? Throughout the year, Holden welcomes visitor groups of all ages to experience new rhythms of living. However you choose to spend your time, you will find rest and renewal in the Village.
GROUP VISIT REQUIREMENTS
- Between the periods November 1 – April 30, a group must consist of 15-24 people.
- Between the periods May 1 – October 31, a group must consist of 15-40 people.
- A group must stay a minimum of 5 nights
- ALL MEMBERS of a group must arrive and depart on the same days
- A group must be led by one designated organizer who will handle all reservations, correspondence, and financial arrangements
- For youth groups: unfortunately, we cannot accommodate youth groups at the peak of our Summer Season (June 10–September 1), but we would love you have you in the spring, fall, or during school breaks!
WHEN TO REGISTER
VISITOR GROUPS may register now for visits through 2019.
- Note: Registration for group stays between June-August, 2019 are full. Group space is still available in September & October!
Once registration is open, group organizers can continue throughout the time period to submit a group application form with a nonrefundable deposit of $250.
Note: There are select time periods throughout the year we are unable to accommodate group visits. These are:
- May 23-28, 2019
2019 GROUP RATES
Length of Stay
|Adult (18+)*||Child (Ages 6-17)||Child (Ages 0-5)|
*One person per group (usually the designated organizer) may stay in the Village free of charge. This discount can be shared with the entire group and applied to the total group fee.
**The maximum family rate for 7 nights is $1699. (Two parents & own children 17 & under). The maximum single-parent family rate for 7 nights is $1199. (One parent & own children 17 & under.)
HOW TO REGISTER
To register as a group and receive the group discount, a designated organizer must complete the Group Application Form and submit a $250 deposit. Applications may be mailed or emailed to the Registrar and deposits can be mailed or paid online using a credit card. Once the application and deposit are received, the Registrar will walk the group organizer through the rest of the reservation process.
WITHIN 30 DAYS AFTER APPLICATION IS RECEIVED BY HOLDEN
The Registrar will inform you if your reservation request can be accepted. You will receive the group contract and roster sheet. Please review these documents. If your reservation request is not accepted, your $250 deposit will be returned.
WITHIN 30 DAYS AFTER CONTRACT IS RECEIVED BY YOUR GROUP ORGANIZER
The group contract, complete roster, and an additional deposit of the first night's lodging in one payment are due.