WHY YOUR MONTHLY GIFT MATTERS
When you become a sustaining member of the Holden community, your regular, faithful giving becomes a sustaining force for the operations and mission of Holden Village. Through your faithful giving, we can count on you and your help to sustain this unique place of education, renewal, and abundant community for generations to come.
HOW TO SET UP A MONTHLY GIFT
A few secure and convenient ways to donate each month:
- Set up your monthly gift with your credit/debit card through our secure, online giving page.
- Contact your bank to set up automatic monthly checks.
- Contact your employer to explore monthly employer-based giving programs.
- Are you a Thrivent member? If so, you can support Holden through Simply Giving®, a program designed to help you conveniently make gifts through preauthorized withdrawal from your checking or savings account. You can give weekly, semi-monthly or monthly. To sign up and start giving, complete enrollment formand return it to Holden Village:
As a Thrivent member, you also have access to Thrivent Choice®, a member-advised charitable grant program. Through Thrivent Choice®, you can recommend that Thrivent distribute some of its charitable outreach funds to Holden Village each year.
HC 0 Box 2
Chelan, WA 98816
YOUR GIFT SUPPORTS
Here are just a few ways your monthly gifts can help!
- $60 (or $5/month) supports worship with new materials or instrument repairs
- $120 (or $10/month) covers one day of maintenance/repair for lodges and chalets
- $300 (or $25/month) provides supplies for the Hike Haus or Arts Studios
- $600 (or $50/month) helps us sustain Faculty and maintain volunteers
We're here for you!
If you have any questions about setting up or managing your monthly gift, please feel free to contact Jennifer Wolbrecht, Director of Development and Outreach, at email@example.com.